To develop responsible professionals with academic knowledge, practical abilities, and people skills to serve the international communities by means of journalism and mass communication.
1. To develop responsible professionals by promoting honesty and integrity.
2. To educate students with academic knowledge and practical abilities to adapt to and excel in the ever-changing media landscape.
3. To help students cultivate communication capabilities and people skills for better mutual understanding and interpersonal relationships.
4. To inspire students to care for and better serve the well-being of the international society.
1. Understand basic principles of journalism and mass communication.
2. Comprehend the responsibilities and ethics of journalists.
3. Employ advanced technologies to carry out professional duties.
4. Master useful communication techniques of mass media.
Practically-oriented media courses and well-organized internship programs engender students’ abilities as they gain hands-on experiences in people skills and media operations.