"Let's Selfie" IC Photography Contest
1. Journalism and Mass Communication Program of International College
2. International Education & Exchange Division
The Contest is open to all students studying at International College
1. Submit no more than 5 photographs
(single image, color prints or black and white prints)
2. Develop each competing photograph(s) on photograph paper, size 4x6
3. Write your name, student ID, photo title, and a brief description on the back side of each competing photograph
1. Deadline: May 5, 2015
2. Required materials:
- Application form
- Competing photograph(s) developed on photograph paper
3. Place of submission: IC office
The selfie should related to Ming Chuan University
1. A panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select 6 photographs with the highest score
2. Judging Criteria:
- Composition 50%
- Technical 25%
- Creativity 25%
3. The list of winners will be announced on May 8, 2015 on the JMC website, all winners will receive a notification via email.
Prizes (Winning photographs will be displayed on the IC website)
The top 6 photographs will each be awarded as follow:
- 1st Place：$3,000 NTD
- 2nd Place：$1,500 NTD
- 3rd Place：$1,000 NTD
- Honorable Mention：$500 NTD
Guidelines & Restrictions
1. Entry in the Contest does not transfer ownership of the rights in the images submitted, but grant to Sponsor the right to use your images.
2. Sponsor is under no obligation to, and will not, return physical photographs.
3. Submission cannot be submitted, exhibited, or displayed publicly through any means previously.
4. Submission must be an original work and must not contain material that violates or infringes another right (copy right and personal privacy), violators will be expelled from the Contest.
5. Submission must not contain material that is illegal, inappropriate, offensive, or promotes racism, or discrimination.
6. All winners are responsible for their own Taiwan income tax withholding.
7. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, Guidelines, Restrictions, and decision of Sponsor.
Contact Person: Selena Lin
Phone: 28824564 ext. 2408