2016 IC Photography Contest Rules
Sponsor/ Hosted by
1. Journalism and Mass Communication Program of International College
2. International Education & Exchange Division
The Contest is open to all students studying at International College
The theme can be a MCU faculty, staff or student you fall in love with at first sight or a location inside the campus
1. Submit no more than 5 photographs (single image, color prints or black and white prints)
2. Develop each competing photograph(s) on photograph paper, size 4x6
3. Write your name, student ID and photo title/description at the back side of each competing photograph
1. Deadline: May 20, 2016 (late submission will not be accepted)
2. Required materials:
- Application form (Download Here!!)
- Competing photograph(s) developed on photograph paper
3. Place of submission: IC office
1. There will be total 4 qualified experts to select 7 photographs with the highest score
2. Judging Criteria:
- Composition 50%
- Technical 25%
- Creativity 25%
3. The list of winners will be announced on May 31, 2016 at JMC website, all winners will receive a notification e-mail
Top 3 photographs will each be awarded…
Another 4 selected photographs will each be awarded...
* All winning photographs will be displayed at JMC website*
Guidelines & Restrictions
1. Entry in the Contest does not transfer ownership of the rights in the images submitted, but grant to Sponsor the right to use your images.
2. Sponsor is under no obligation to, and will not, return physical photographs.
3. Submission cannot be submitted, exhibited, or displayed publicly through any means previously.
4. Submission must be an original work and must not contain material that violates or infringes another right (copy right and personal privacy), violators will be expelled from the Contest.
5. Submission must not contain material that is illegal, inappropriate, offensive, or promotes racism, or discrimination.
6. All winners are responsible for their own Taiwan income tax withholding.
7. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, Guidelines, Restrictions, and decision of Sponsor.
Contact Person: Selena Lin
Phone: 28824564 ext. 2408