2013 I Love IC Photography Contest
- I love International College
- To show the features and characteristics of International College
The Contest is open to students studying at International College
- To promote the value and spirit of International College and to encourage students to participate in competition
- To create a link between IC and the students
(single image, color prints or black and white prints)
- Submit no more than 5 photographs
- Develop each competing photograph(s) on photograph paper, size 6x8
- Write your name, student ID, photo title, and a brief description at the back side of each competing photograph
- Deadline: May 3, 2013 (late submission will not be accepted)
- Required materials:
(save file name as “student name_studentID_photo title”)
- Application form (pick up from IC office)
- Competing photograph(s) developed on photograph paper
- Competing photograph(s) file in jpg. format
- Place of submission: IC office
- A panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select 5 photographs with the highest score
- Judging Criteria:
- Composition 50%
- Technical 30%
- Creativity and Originality 20%
all winners will receive a notification e-mail
- The list of winners will be announced on May 24, 2013 at International College website,
Prizes (Winning photographs will be displayed at IC website)
The top 5 photographs will each be awarded as follow:
- 1st Place：$5,000 NTD
- 2nd Place：$4,000 NTD
- 3rd Place：$3,000 NTD
- 4th Place：$2,000 NTD
- 5th Place：$1,000 NTD
Guidelines & Restrictions
- Entry in the Contest does not transfer ownership of the rights in the images submitted, but grant to Sponsor the right to use your images.
- Sponsor is under no obligation to, and will not, return physical photographs.
- Submission cannot be submitted, exhibited, or displayed publicly through any means previously.
- Submission must be an original work and must not contain material that violates or infringes another right (copy right and personal privacy), violators will be expelled from the Contest.
- Submission must not contain material that is illegal, inappropriate, offensive, or promotes racism, or discrimination.
- All winners are responsible for their own Taiwan income tax withholding.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, Guidelines, Restrictions, and decision of Sponsor.
Contact Person: Selena Lin or Miya Cheng/ Phone: 02-28824564 ext. 2408 or 2403